Wednesday 28 August 2013

My 18th birthday part 1

Yesterday i had a great day My 18th birthday and i decided to spend this day in a company of my family. I can't believe that finally i am 18. In the morning I was waiting a lot of surprises from the parents and my brother (diamonds, brother gave a chain with a pendant, earrings from my parents in the form of a ring.) and one of the most fascinating gifts was 5 hour walk on the yacht in a fascinating Balaclava. You might say that it's boring to celebrate 18 in among of the family, but i was absolutely happy, as i don't have a possibility to be always close to them. Kebab, rapana, red wine, swimming, my little nephew and just speaking about life and somewhat else, that is what sometimes i may find lacking. Rocks, wonderful wildlife, golden sea, sun and fish, what could be even better. Everything is sincere, easy and relaxed, which isn't happens in Switzerland. I would like to have more of these days when we are all gathered together. Heavenly day.



All together
From left- my bro Andrey, his wife Mariya, my nephew Kiril, my dad Vladimir, me and my mum Valentyna.
 
Вчера у меня был великий день, день моего 18-летия, и я решила провести этот день в компании моей семьи. Я не могу поверить, что, наконец, мне 18. Утром я ждала много сюрпризов от родителей и моего брата (бриллиантовые украшения, брат подарил цепочку с кулоном, и серьги от моих родителей в виде колец.) И один из самых интересных подарков была 5 часовая прогулка на яхте в увлекательной и прекрасной Балаклаве. Вы скажите, что это скучно,  праздновать 18 в кругу семьи, но я была абсолютно счастлива, так как у меня нет возможности быть всегда рядом с ними. Шашлык, рапаны, красное вино, купание, мой маленький племянник и просто разговоры о жизни и что- то другое, это то, что иногда мне не хватает. Скалы, замечательная природа, золотое море, солнце и рыбки, что может быть еще лучше. Все так легко и непринужденно, что бывает не происходит в Швейцарии. Я хотела бы иметь больше таких дней, когда мы все бы собирались вместе. Отличный день. 


No comments:

Post a Comment